Click MeClick MeClick MeClick MeClick Me

Friday, January 23, 2015

What Song Will Be Played At Your Funeral?

If you're like my mother, she knows exactly what song she wants played at her funeral. She has requested, Rod Stewart's Forever Young to be blasted. Have you ever thought about what song you would like played at your funeral? If not, take this fun quiz that has gone around Facebook and find out what song your personality will pick for you! I got  "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" by Israel "IZ" Kamakawiwo'ole, which is a song I actually LOVE! 



Some of the lyrics from "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" that will be about your life: "Someday I'll wish upon a star / Wake up where the clouds are far behind me / Where trouble melts like lemon drops / High above the chimney tops / That's where you'll find me"

When this song is played at your funeral, your friends and family will recall your sunny disposition and gentle nature. You will be remembered as a colorful and cheerful person who brought sunshine into their lives. Do you think "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" is the right song for your funeral?


So just for fun, let's see what you get? TAKE THE QUIZ!


No comments :

Post a Comment